Carrot muffins (a BLW recipe)
(or 150 g plain flour plus 2 tsp baking powder)
of 2 oranges
of 1 orange
1. Preheat oven to 190 C/375 F/Gas Mark 5 and prepare that muffin tray.
2. Put the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre,
3. Melt the butter in a pan over low heat.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the grated carrot and the eggs, then add the melted butter and mix well.
5. Pour the carrot mixture into the flour and fold together lightly.
6. Add milk to reach a soft consistency and then spoon the mixture in the muffin cases (you did line the tin with paper cases, right?)
7. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and muffins spring back when pushed.